Special Bass Immersion Day concert at the Firehouse Cafe in Mount Holly, New Jersey. The place is awesome and the concert features some outstanding musicians: Will Lee, Gerald Veasley, Mike Visceglia and Patrick Pfeiffer.
Sunday, January 8th, 2012 @ 7:30pm
Performance at The Firehouse Café
20 Washington Street, Mount Holly, NJ
And don’t miss ut on Bass Immersion Day IV… Take your playing to new levels by attending a day of bass clinics with:
• Will Lee: The Attitude of Groove
• Gerald Veasley: Improv for Everybody
• Patrick Pfeiffer: The Art and Science of Odd Meter Grooves
• Mike Visceglia: Playing with Singers and Being in a Band
• Date: Sunday, January 8th: 10:00am – 6pm Be at Bass Specialties (2846 Street Rd) by 9:30am!
Performances start at 7:30PM with Glenn Marrazzo’s Countdown to Ecstasy, followed by Mike Visceglia, Patrick
Pfeiffer, Gerald Veasley and Will Lee:
This Bass Clinic will conclude with a bass heavy performance at The Firehouse Café
(20 Washington Street, Mount Holly, NJ – 609-261-4502)!
Admission to show for those not attending the clinic: $20 (included for clinic participants)
Location of clinic: Bass Specialties, 2846 Street Rd – Bensalem, PA 19020 – Phone: (215-244-4079)
Cost: $200 per person*
Call: 917-679-3135 or 917-584-5751