Joe Solo’s Music Success Weekend Workshop
Joe Solo’s Music Success Weekend Workshop… Aspiring musicians and songwriters now have a unique opportunity to gain inside information about what it takes to break through in today’s ever-changing music industry by attending LA record producer Joe Solo’s Music Success Weekend Workshop.
The two-day event will be held Saturday and Sunday, February 16 & 17, 2013 at The Seattle Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle, Washington. Early Bird pricing is $99, now through December 31, 2012 at www.JoeSoloWorkshop.com/Seattle. Prices go up on January 1, 2013 and eventually reach $435 for on-site registration.
Solo’s work developing popular artists such as Macy Gray led him to founding the Music Success Workshops.
“I feel so blessed to have been successful in music,” states Solo, “and I want talented and dedicated artists to join me on this amazing journey. My workshops are designed to empower people with the creative, marketing and music industry insider knowledge about what it takes to have success and how to avoid costly mistakes.”
At the two-day weekend workshop, attendees will discover the right tools and strategies to accelerate their music career and get them the recognition their music deserves.
- How to get your music heard by the right people.
- Developing a music career path that suits you.
- Songwriting for universal appeal.
- The psychology of producing hit songs.
- How good production makes all the difference — hear “before” and “after” examples.
- New techniques to inspire musical creativity.
- Learn the tools that others have used to breakthrough.
- Fresh techniques for marketing your music.
- Learn how to best work with label execs, managers, A&R reps, music attorneys, music supervisors and other industry players.
Other workshop benefits include on-the-spot song evaluations for the first 24 registrants; drawings for valuable merchandise including Propellerhead’s Reason software; industry discounts; and other exciting bonuses.
Joe Solo’s Music Success Workshops are presented by Gibson and Propellerhead.
To learn more about Joe Solo’s Music Success Workshops and bonuses, visit www.JoeSoloWorkshop.com/Seattle.
To sign up for Joe’s FREE Music Success Video Nuggets and weekly tips email newsletter, go to www.JoeSoloWorkshop.com/nuggets.