The awarded original EBS ValveDrive overdrive/preamp pedal came out in 2006. Over the years it has collected high-profile fans like Justin Meldal-Johnsen, Sean Hurley of John Mayer’s band and George ‘Goggi’ Holm of Sígur Ros for its ability to provide great classic tube amp bass sound – from a pedal! Now it’s time for a revival! The EBS ValveDrive DI will be introduced at the NAMM Show 2014!
New outputs for extended use
The main new benefit with the ValveDrive DI is the XLR-output, offering a balanced floating signal that allows you to plug the pedal straight into the mixing console in the studio or at the gig. Add to that, the former standard passive output has turned into a low-impedance output so you can use the ValveDrive DI as a stand-alone preamp with an external power amp to give you the pure ValveDrive tone right out of your speakers.
New powering technique
The EBS ValveDrive DI is equipped with a superior quality tube.
The EBS ValveDrive DI comes with a 9V DC power supply included.
Price and availability
The EBS ValveDrive DI will be introduced at the WinterNAMM Show 2014, at the end of January. It will start shipping out of Sweden shortly after. Price TBA.
VISIT EBS AT HALL B, 5391 TO CHECK OUT THE NEW EBS VALVE DRIVE DI!
- Analog effect.
- Use as a preamp, overdrive and/or DI-box.
- Balanced floating XLR-output. NEW!
- Low-impedance 1/4″ output. NEW!
- 60 dB Ultra High Gain Distortion
- -10 dB Pad.
- Classic style passive filters control Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass & Gain.
- Class A tube overdrive pedal.
- All musical high grade tube design.
- Designed for best bass response.
- True bypass.
- Runs on 9V DC. Supply included. NEW!
Visit www.ebssweden.com for daily updates from NAMM, info about the company and more.