Bartolini 99% On-Time Delivery and Product Availability: A Vital Milestone in their “Tone Perfection/Available Now” Initiative
When Clyde Clark, Owner of Bartolini Pickups and Electronics, acquired the company back in October of 2012, he implemented a company-wide mission statement called “Tone Perfection/Available Now”. The fundamental points to this initiative are the obsessive commitment to production, on-time delivery, customer- service and high product quality. Bartolini has consistently met 99% on-time delivery to its retail partners world-wide over the last quarter. “Our products are in stock and are easily replenishable,” states Clyde, “we have ramped up a second factory and integrated a state-of-the-art Enterprise system to manage production and orders, while still delivering the same high quality products.”
Bartolini has successfully delivered all five of its key deliverables under its “Tone Perfection/Available Now” initiative;
1) they ramped up a second factory in San Luis Obispo, CA, with the original factory still producing in Livermore, CA,
2) they implemented an Enterprise Resource Planning system that manages all aspects of production flow, efficiency, and order management,
3) they introduced new retail packaging that is highly functional, compelling, and eco-friendly,
4) they launched a highly informative and comprehensive new website,
5) while continuing the legacy of manufacturing high quality products to deliver Tone Perfection, with an extremely positive endorsement from Jeff Berlin at NAMM ’14, “These are the best sounding pickups I ever had on any bass that I ever played!”.
Bartolini Pickups and Electronics is recognized around the world as the standard in guitar and bass guitar tone with the broadest selection to fit almost any instrument. Based in San Luis Obispo, California, Bartolini builds pickups and electronics for some of the most respected luthiers, and to service oriented retailers who offer upgrades and replacement parts. Learn more about Bartolini’s products and the technology at www.bartolini.net.