ESO Strap Expands with a Bass Strap
News from the Great NW – ESO Strap Expands with a Bass Strap…
After experiencing quick success with the original ESO Strap in 2015, the company has just expanded their line with the introduction of a bass strap. Their patent pending designs are offered in 7 colors and manufactured in Seattle, WA.
• Patent Pending – Contoured “S” shape avoids pressure points and never cuts into your neck.
• Patent Pending – In-seam pick pockets enable you to seamlessly replace or store your collection; bypassing any interruption to the music.
• Two smooth stop adjustors to achieve the perfect length, without taking your guitar off.
• High density foam core for optimal comfort and minimal aesthetic.
• Interior heavyweight backing designed for long term strength and flexibility.
• Reinforced stitching on all critical points throughout strap.
• 1 oz urethane DWR moisture coating to keep perspiration out.
• Hand crafted Brazilian leather end pieces.
• Available in left or right-handed.
“We love making products more functional and thought the world might like our versions of the perfect guitar and bass straps.” Holly Corcorran.
You can check out the full line at www.esostrap.com