Fender Mod Shop Expands Palette of Bass and Guitar Offerings
New palette of offerings for both bass and guitar at the Fender Mod Shop for spring/summer 2017!
This includes new body/pickguard colors, neck shapes, pickups and models, like American Professional and Jazzmasters.
- Colors: Desert Sand, Natural, Amber
- Pickguard Colors: Green Pearl, Brown Anodized
- Neck Shapes: ’57 Soft V Strat, ’74 Jazz Bass
- Pickups: ‘57/62, ’74 Jazz Bass
- Other: Custom Made, Exclusive Mod Shop Neck C-to-D 9.5” Radius
- Colors: Aged Cherry Sunburst, Skyburst Metallic, Ocean Turquoise
- Neck Shapes: Reverse Headstock Strat®, ’64 Tele®, Inlaid Rosewood Neck
- Pickups: Custom Shop ’69, ’64 Tele®, Texas Special Strat®
- New Models: American Professional, Jazzmaster®
About the Fender Mod Shop
Since its inception in June 2016, the Fender Mod Shop has given players the opportunity to create their own versions of their favorite guitars via an online digital design studio. Choose from four classic Fender models: the Telecaster®, Stratocaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. After choosing a model, designers can decide everything from the body color, pickguard material and pickups to the hardware color and strings.