Nashville bassist & educator Roy Vogt will be hosting a bass event over two nights during Summer Namm.
This event will feature bass player performances and bass player led band performances.
As in previous years, the proceeds form both nights will benefit music education for kids at the W.O. Smith Music School in Nashville. This event will be held at Douglas Corner in Nashville, TN. on the evenings of July 13 & July 14.
The lineup of performing bassists includes:
- Dave Pomeroy and the All-Bass Orchestra
- Quintin “Q” Berry
- Bill Dickens
- Jeff Berlin
- Gros Ngolle Pokossi
- Dale Titus
- Jaymi Millard & Sean O’Bryan Smith
- Builders Who Play: Pete Skjold & Slawomir “Rybski” Waclawik
- JVM Collective: Denny Jiosa, Roy Vogt & Tom Moller
- Brian Allen
- Roy Vogt’s 1979 Band featuring Chester Thompson & Justin Kalk
- Jon von Boehm & Romeo Hill
- Brian Shind
- Ben Titus with special guest Brittany Frompovich
- Blake Branch
Event tickets are $10 at the door for each night with all proceeds being donated to the W.O. Smith Music School for the education of kids.