With such a wealth of material to choose from, selecting Nathan East’s best work for a bass transcription book was not an easy task.
Aidan Hampson opted for 12 tracks that show adeptness over many styles, including rock, pop, jazz, funk and blues which help to show why Nathan East is one of the most important studio bassists around.
TITLE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SONGS
• Philip Bailey – Easy Lover
• Whitney Houston – The Greatest Love of All
• Michael Jackson – I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
• Anita Baker – Giving You the Best That I Got
• Fourplay – 101 Eastbound
• Eric Clapton – Tears in Heaven
• Joe Satriani – Cool #9
• Eric Clapton – Change the World
• Daft Punk – Get Lucky
• Nathan East – Sir Duke
• Bob James & Nathan East – Crazy (featuring Vince Gill)
Written in Standard Notation and TAB. 66 pages.