The Siegmund Amplifiers Big Boy 300 is a Bass tube amplifier with high quality custom wound transformers.
Simplicity in design and function creates the purest and most musical bass tones made available yet.
The Big Boy has silky smooth big warm lively tube sound packing a powerful tight punch. The overdrive tone and crunch is rich with even-order musical harmonics.
Six KT120 power tubes in ultra-linear operation with Gain, 5-band EQ and Master Volume controls plus parallel FX loop and Preamp output and Power amp input. External bias and balance feature allows for easy adjusting and monitoring of the output tubes for ideal performance and sound quality.
- Handwired point to point terminal wiring
- 300 Watt ultra-linear output with even-order harmonic break-up
- Versatile, interactive 5-band EQ
- True bypass Master Volume
- External class AB bias & balance adjust
- Unique no-compromise Custom Transformers
by Mercury Magnetics
- Parallel FX loop with Preamp and Power amp access
- Highest quality NOS components
- Super quiet without any hum or noise
- 6x KT120 300 Watts UL class AB
- EF86, 2x 12DW7, 12AU7 preamp tubes
- 5-band EQ
- Parallel FX loop
- True-bypass Master Volume
- Paper/oil tone capacitors
- Carbon composition resistors
- F&T filter capacitiors
- Point to point terminal cloth wiring
- NOS tube sockets
- Powder coated Aluminum chassis 12 ga.
- 100,120,220,240VAC 50/60Hz
Handmade in USA
25-1/2 x 9-3/8 x 11 ; 82 lbs.
Each Big Boy 300 is handmade to order with a great variety of tolex and grill combinations
or with oil varnished custom solid wood cabinets.
Vinyl/Tolex covered Head … $3695-
Solid wood cabinet … $4095-
Visit siegmundguitars.com/bigboy.html for more info and video clips