Trickfish Amplification Debuts The New TF408 Bass Speaker
Trickfish Amplification unveils the all-new TF408 bass cabinet, which previewed at the 2018 Winter NAMM Show.
The design is centered on the new 8” custom Eminence ferrite bass drivers, designed in conjunction with Trickfish’s System Designer Anthony Fregoso and the team at Eminence.
“This cabinet is one of the last projects we were able to work on with Trickfish founder Richard Ruse. He no doubt wanted to capture the focus and speed of the 8” drivers but also wanted to harness that power into the right enclosure to make a 4×8 that would stand up to the highest demands. Richard’s first response upon hearing the first prototype was ‘Concentrated Evil!’….he knew he got it right!” – Ryan Owens, Trickfish VP
The TF408 features impressive specifications making it a great stand-alone cabinet and an absolute game changer as a two-cabinet stack. Weight-saving measures were taken into account while not losing the main objective of a killer compact cabinet that would be at home on stages of all sizes.
- Custom Eminence 4×8” ferrite speakers
- HF compression driver on 80-degree conical horn
- 1200 watts peak /600 watts RMS handling
- Custom crossover with peak protection and HF attenuation
- 2 x NL2 Combo connectors, 2 x 1/4 phone jacks
- Baltic Burch
- Dado and Rabbet joint construction
- 8 ohms.
- Freq. Resp. 40Hz – 16kHz
- Metal handles, metal corners, rubber feet
- 16 gauge custom stamped powder coated steel grill
- 22 oz. sharkskin vinyl
- H 22.0 x W 19.0 x D 15.0 inches
- Weight: Net 56 Lbs
- Made in the USA
- Street $949
Trickfish TF408 Expected Ship Date is April 16, 2018. Please visit www.trickfishamps.com for more info and to order direct.