Tritonlab company has released a new distortion pedal – Lazy Cat Overdrive MK-II – creating a new angle of inclination of the guitar tone.
Unique circuitry solutions that simulate the behavior of a vacuum tube in tube amplifiers will make your bass sound differently. You get a warm tube sound, saturated with even harmonics.
Thanks to two switchable filters Lazy Cat can replace a pedal preamp, and is also used as a mild overdrive.
Using jFET technology – is a warm tube sound with soft clipping and low noise level.
The external supply voltage of 9 V is converted to an operating voltage inside the pedal to 33 V. This has made it possible to achieve good dynamics (headroom).
Excellent results with active and passive bass.
Watch the Lazy Cat Overdrive MK-II Demo
The Lazy Cat pedal offers the following features:
- Classical passive 3 band Marshall tone stack + PRESENCE knob
- Die-cast aluminum cases offer unprecedented durability
- Two toggle switches for Low and Mid shifting
- True bypass on/off switch
- 9-volt external power supply and standard DC input
The Lazy Cat pedal carry street prices of €120. They’re can be purchased directly from the Tritonlab online store at www.triton-lab.com