Eventide Announces Software v1.1 for H9000 and H9000R and Emote
Sought-after algorithms, surround tools, universal DAW support, and support for H9000R released by end of February 2019
Jan 24, 2019, Little Ferry NJ – Winter NAMM Show: Eventide Audio is pleased to announce a significant software update for their flagship multi-effects processors, the H9000 and H9000R. This software update will provide popular vintage effects and a new surround tool that will appeal to musicians and composers for music creation, composition scoring, mixing for television, sound design and much more. The emote V 1.1 software update will include support for the most popular DAWs, and subsequently, the H9000R will be also be available for shipping by the end of Q1 2019!
Eventide’s powerhouse multi-effects processors, the H9000 and the H9000R, differ slightly in functionality and pricing. The H9000 with the full front panel user interface is priced at $6,999 and is now shipping in limited quantities. The blank front panel H9000R requires the full-featured version of emote v. 1.1, and will be available for $4,999 from your favorite music retailer or from www.eventideaudio.com at the end of Q1 2019.
What’s new in v 1.1 for H9000 and H9000R:
New Vintage Emulation Algorithms!
A new bank of H9000 Vintage Emulations including some of Eventide’s most attractive effects: H3000 Micropitch, Unitide, SP2016 Reverb, Instant Phaser Mk II and Instant Flanger Mk II.
New H9 Algorithm!
The H9 bank now includes the new HotSawz algorithm.
A new 3D Tools bank that takes advantage of the H9000’s multichannel architecture, including our first new surround algorithm, 5.1 Panner.
- H9000R support, with units shipping by end of Q1 2019
- Each FX Chain now supports up to 32 channels of I/O routing (previous limit was 8 per FX Chain)
- Ability to map parameters to external controllers or MIDI through emote
- Support for DAW Automation
- MAC/Windows/VST/AU/AAX support
- VSIG support
For more information on the H9000 or the H9000R with emote V.1.1, please visit: www.eventideaudio.com/products/rackmount/harmonizer/h9000
Pricing and Availability:
- emote V.1.1 is a free software update for registered owners of the H9000, or H9000R
- The H9000 is now available from your favorite music reseller or from www.eventideaudio.com for $6,999.
- The H9000R will be available at the end of Q1 2019 from your favorite music reseller or from www.eventideaudio.com for $4,999.
Since 1971, Eventide has remained at the forefront of recording technology. In 1975 they revolutionized the audio industry by creating the world’s first commercially available digital audio effects unit, the H910 Harmonizer®. Since then, their legendary studio processors, stompboxes and plug-ins have been heard on countless hit records. Eventide® and Harmonizer® are registered trademarks of Eventide Inc.