GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION announces the addition of a new SLANTED version of their innovative Bass Array 210-3 bass cabinet design.
The Bass Array designs first introduced 3 years ago is now offered in a variety of models, and the new BA210-3 SLT will add to the flexibility and performance of this series of revolutionary cabinet designs. The new slanted version further enhances the benefits of the BA concept adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when being used as a single enclosure or in combination with their other straight or slanted BA cabinets. This offers multiple options to the player to configure their BA210-3 stack for the best coverage of the stage and performance venue.
The innovative Bass Array design blends the benefits of a 2 x 10” woofer in a vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” neodymium cone-driver line array. The benefits of combining both loudspeaker platforms in an extremely compact speaker system are exponential for the player:
- Full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency, dual 10” ported woofers.
- Smooth, seamless and articulate midrange-to-high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
The new BA210-3-SLT model utilizes a 6-degree slanted baffle providing increased projection upward towards the player and the audience. This unique cabinet shape also further reduces internal standing waves, which translates into an even clearer tonal experience.
- Two Premium Neodymium 10” Woofers
- Four, 3” Neodymium Paper Cone Drivers in a Separate Line Array Format
- Premium Light Plywood Construction
- Two Side-Mounted Recessed Bar Handles
- Heavy-Duty Vinyl Covering
- Both Speakon and ¼” Jacks
- 500 Watts / 8 Ohms
- Light-weight @ 36 lbs
USA Price: $1,099.99
AVAILABLE: January 2019
Visit online at genzleramplification.com