The Beatles: Sgt Pepper’s Bass Transcriptions
Many people regard this as The Beatles’ most important album and it sits proudly at the top of many “best albums ever” lists. Paul McCartney’s bass playing is melodic, inventive and great fun to play. This book contains all of his playing note-for-note as well as information on techniques, studio effects and dates of recording.
Written in Standard Notation and TAB. 31 pages.
Transcribed by Aidan Hampson
TITLE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SONGS
• Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
• With a Little Help from My Friends
• Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
• Getting Better
• Fixing a Hole
• She’s Leaving Home
• Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
• When I’m Sixty-Four
• Lovely Rita
• Good Morning Good Morning
• Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
• A Day in the Life