Metropolis Pt. 2: Scenes from a Memory was this New York-based progressive metal band’s fifth studio album and their epic first concept album. The dense, sweeping, theatrical production was considered their masterpiece when released in 1999. Here are the lines played by bassist John Myung on all 10 of the thematic songs.
Written in Standard Notation and TAB. 62 pages.
TITLE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SONGS:
• Scene Two: I. Overture 1928
• Scene Two: II. Strange Deja Vu
• Scene Three: II. Fatal Tragedy
• Scene Four: Beyond This Life
• Scene Five: Through Her Eyes
• Scene Six: Home
• Scene Seven: I. The Dance of Eternity
• Scene Seven: II. One Last Time
• Scene Eight: The Spirit Carries On
• Scene Nine: Finally Free