Bergantino Audio Systems introduces the newest addition to its Holographic (HG) series, the HG312.
Weighing in at only 49 pounds, the HG312 Speaker Cab is the new “heavyweight” contender for bass musicians.
The Bergantino HG312: 3-12” Sealed design, 3-12” Neodymium Magnet Woofers
(One in the rear to create a 3-dimensional sound field)
With its huge, balanced tone, the new HG312 sits perfectly amidst its brethren in the lineup. The sweet, never harsh sounding highs, coupled with a smooth, balanced midrange and low end, deliver a big cab performance in a light and small footprint package. This cabinet performs well above its size and weight. The rear-firing 12” speaker provides a sonically charged heavyweight blanket of bass that has to be experienced first-hand. If you are a gigging bassist looking for a true “one cab solution”, look no further. The HG312 is a workhorse with a canvas that can cover any genre of music.
Proprietary woofers, with neodymium magnets, are used for the low-frequency section of the HG series along with a High-Intelligibility Compression Driver mated to a Constant Directivity Horn to ensure consistent coverage from the lowest to highest notes.
The HG312 will easily compete with any backline cabinet. Itis truly an all-out assault on your senses. If you want to produce a top-level bass tone and FEEL it as well, the HG312 is your solution.
HG312 Speaker Cab Specs Include:
- Woofer: 3-12” Neodymium Magnet Woofers (one in the rear to create a 3- dimensional sound field)
- Tweeter: High Intelligibility Compression Driver w/ Constant Directivity Horn
- Cabinet Design: Sealed
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Italian Poplar w/Baltic Birch Baffle
- Cabinet Covering: Black Bronco Tolex
- Impedance: 5.3-ohms
- Power Handling: 750 W RMS
- Crossover: Custom Phase-Coherent Crossover w/ Tweeter Control
- Frequency Response: 42hZ – 15KhZ
- Sensitivity: 101 db @ 2.83v /1-meter
- Dimensions: 31” H x 18 1/2 ”W x 15”D
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Street Price: $1599.00
Bergantino Audio Systems is dedicated to building the highest quality audio products and bass guitar amplification systems since 2001. It has received numerous accolades within the industry and is a leader in new approach and design.
For more information: www.bergantino.com