Warwick Gnome i Pro Pocket Bass Amp Heads…
The Warwick Gnome i Pro Pocket Bass Amp Heads offer bassists a clear, defined bass sound and impressive power – all packed in a super-compact, lightweight design that will easily fit in your pocket!
The Gnome i Pro amp heads were developed to offer transparent, crisp and noise-free performance combined with an ultra-portable, lightweight design in an affordable and reliable amp for discerning musicians and for the seasoned professionals. The 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band offers a lot of options to shape the sound according to your own ideas and the balanced post-EQ XLR DI output with switchable ground lift offers an easy way to use the Warwick Gnome for live gigs or studio recordings. Silent practicing is also possible if you disconnect the speaker output and use only your headphones.
Additionally, the Warwick Gnome i Pro offers an easy-to-use audio interface without any special driver or software requirements.
The USB audio interface allows you to connect your Gnome amp to a PC, MAC or compatible mobile device to record your playing or to process your signal using digital audio software plug-ins.
The top-of-the-line model Gnome i Pro delivers all that on a higher output level of 280 W at 4 ohms. (Gnome and Gnome i 200 W at 4 Ohm)
Gnome I Pro Specifications:
- ultra-portable, lightweight bass amplifier head
- solid-state design
- class D amplifier circuitry, 200 W (i Pro 280 W) at 4 ohms / 130 W (i Pro 180 W) at 8 ohms
- 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band
- 6.35 mm (1/4″) headphone output for silent practice
- post-EQ balanced XLR DI output with switchable ground lift
- more than 10 Mohms input impedance provide maximum sensitivity for passive pickups
- Gnome i and i Pro: USB audio interface for PC, MAC or compatible mobile devices, no drivers or special software required, supported sampling rates: 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz
- front panel controls for Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master
- rear-mounted Ground Lift switch, Power On / Off switch
- front connections for instrument input and headphone output (6.35 mm (1/4“)
- rear connections for mains in (IEC socket), 6.35 mm (1/4″) speaker out and balanced XLR DI out
- input voltage 220 – 240V AC
- dimensions (L x W x H) 170 x 118 x 45.5 mm / 6 11/16″ x 4 41/64″ x 1 51/64“
- weight 0.96 kg / 2.12 lbs
- incl. power cord with EU plug
Available by mid of September
For more information on the Gnome i Pro, please visit here.