RockBoard MOD 7 – your Jack of all trades when it comes to making the best of your pedalboard.
The RockBoard MOD 7 USB Audio Interface Patchbay offers an easy-to-use audio interface without any special driver or software requirements. In addition, the MOD 7 also acts as an active DI box and offers a simple solution to organize all connections to and from your effects setup.
Whether you are using a RockBoard or any other brand pedalboard – the MOD 7 will open your rig to the digital realm of sound processing and recording. The USB audio interface allows you to connect your effects setup to a PC or MAC to process your signal using digital audio software plug-ins or to record your playing. In addition, you can send your processed signal back through the MOD 7’s balanced DI output for going directly into the FOH mixer while the two unbalanced outputs can be used for monitoring or to send the signal into an amplifier.
If you don’t have your DAW with you that’s no problem either – just put the MOD 7 in bypass mode and use UNBAL OUT 1 to drive your amp without using the interface section of the MOD 7.
The patchbay module is designed to route connections from underneath your pedalboard to its front, giving you a central access point and tidying up your connections.
RockBoard MOD 7 Specifications:
- All-in-One USB audio interface patchbay for pedalboards
- recording and digital signal processing via DAW plug-ins
- integrated active DI box, no drivers or special software required
- compatible with PC & MAC
- integrated bypass function for use without USB connection
- footswitchable bypass and mute functions (footswitch not included)
- A/D converter dynamic range: 89 dB, D/A converter dynamic range: 93 dB
- Supported sampling rates: 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz, Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.01% (measured with min. gain)
- Signal to noise ratio: 89 dB, Frequency range: 50 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 0.05 dB)
- fits MOD slots on RockBoard pedalboards, compatible with a wide variety of other pedalboards
- acts as central access point to your effects setup
- detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
- 4x 6.3 mm / 1/4″ stereo thru (TRS), 1x XLR / 6.3 mm / 1/4″ (TRS) combo input, 1x USB Type B input / output, 2x 6.3 mm / 1/4″ (TS) unbalanced output, 1x XLR balanced output, 1x 6.3 mm / 1/4″ (TRS) footswitch input
- power supply via USB (5V DC), battery operation not supported, current draw 200 mA, passive operation possible (patchbay only, without USB audio interface and active DI box)
- dimensions with front plate : (W x D x H) 175 x 85 x 47 mm ; 6 57/64″ x 3 11/32″ x 1 27/32″, dimensions without front plate (W x D x H) 160 x 85 x 33 mm ; 6 19/64″ x 3 11/32″ x 1 19/64“
- weight 470 g / 1.03 lbs
- includes mounting screws and counter nuts
Available by mid of November
The US pricing of the RockBoard MOD 7 – All-in-One USB Audio Interface Patchbay for Pedalboards is $189.90.
For more information, please visit rockboard.de