Stage DI-2 Prestine Preamp from Sunnaudio.
Sunnaudio has released yet another new exciting offering for musicians, the Stage DI-2 Prestine Preamp. Sunny Wai, lead engineer forSunnaudio, and senior product developer Marc Games revisited their first StageDI, the SD-1, and revised it as a floor pedal to implement Boost and Mutefunctions as footswitches. Acoustic guitar players and just about any electrified instrument player will love the simple but effective EQ, ultra-quiet operation, and dynamic range.
Introducing the all-analog Stage DI-2 Prestine preamp: A console quality preamp with full functionality, effortless dynamic range, and clarity. Take the DI-2 anywhere and sound your best regardless of power source; Phantom power, 9-volt battery, or AC. Plug and Play simplicity with tremendous flexibility!
The Stage DI-2 is a compact high-quality preamp that is economically laid out with Treble, adjustable Mid-frequency, Bass, and High Pass Filter controls. The Stage DI-2allows the user to intuitively adjust the EQ and add a boost for solos. The Stage DI-2 is an excellent tool for gigging musicians or home recording. Fits in a standard Hammond-sized space on your pedalboard, guitar case or back pocket!
The Stage DI-2 Prestine
- Adjustable Boost
- Adjustable high pass filter
- Dedicated mute and boost footswitch with illuminated color-coded controls like the MS-2
- Effects Insert Jack
- 3-way power with 48V phantom (XLR), internal battery, external DC with green/blue LED power status monitor
- Treble, Mid, Mid-frequency adjustment, and Bass controls
- 1 Meg/5 Meg internal input impedance switch provides optimum matching for piezo, magnetic, and active pickups
- Internal presence contour switch
- Super compact rugged case easily fits in guitar cases and gig bags
- Same warm rich tones as MS-2 and Stage DI-1
- Ultra low-noise
- Premium satin-matte finish
- Staggered footswitch option for accessibility 48v phantom powered, 9.6-12v volt DC, 9v battery 80 hours.
Sunnaudio has other products available for musicians including the MS-2 Preamp featured in Acoustic Guitar Magazine and RH-1 Rabbithead, which appeared in the April 2019 new gear pages of Premier Guitar.
For more information, visit online at sunnaudio.com