Bass Musician Magazine Reviews the Olympus LS-10S Linear PCM Recorder…
The extra-high quality linear PCM recording has a quantization bit rate of up to 24 bits and a sampling frequency of up to 95 kHz – better than CD-quality sound.
The 2GB built-in flash memory assures immediate recording, while the SD slot allows for expanded capacity. Long battery life allows you to record music, performances or lectures up to 12 hours with two AA batteries, so you can spend less time worrying about recharging or replacing batteries.
The LS-10S makes it easy to record audio and play back the files in the format of your choice. With three compatible file formats, the LS-10S offers impressive versatility and enables longer recording capacity.
- Extra-high quality linear PCM recording, up to 24-bit/95kHz – better than CD-quality sound
- Record and playback in the format of your choice, MP3, WMA, or WAV
- Built-in high-sensitivity and low-noise stereo microphones capture every detail and nuance
- Up to 12 hours of recording capability – 2GB built-in memory and SD removable card slot
- Durable, easy-to-grip and lightweight, 5.33-ounce body allows for easy one hand use
- Built-in stereo speakers allow you to enjoy high-quality sound playback anytime, anywhere
- Ideal for any musician or journalist looking to record audio in the highest possible quality
- Package Contents:
- LS-10S Linear PCM Recorder
- USB 2.0 Cable (KP-10)
- 2 AA Batteries
- Warranty card
- Instruction Manual