The Handbox WB 100 is a, “No-compromise bass head in a compact package,” that is made in Poland.
The Handbox WB 100 was created for bass players who want the power and authority you get from an all-valve head, but in a compact, portable solution.
- 3x ECC83 tubes (3x12AX7)
- 4x6L6 tubes
- 120W output
- James-style tone stack: two-band EQ (Bass, Treble) and a passive Contour filter. No mid control needed!
- Bright switch
- Drive switch: introduces a crunch, useful for heavier genres
- 3-position FEEDBACK switch (Funk/Rock/Pop): changes the feedback and frequency response of the power stage, allowing quick tonal changes
- DI (XLR) with LINE OUT function, wired to the audio transformer. This provides galvanic separation, like a passive di-box
- DI is switchable to Pre/Post, with an optional -6dB pad switch
- 2 x speakon connectors (one 4ohm, the other 8 Ohm)
- WxHxD- 460x185x340(mm) 181×72,8×133,8(In)
- WEIGHT: 16kg/35.3lbs
For more information on the Handbox WB 100, visit here
David C Gross has been the bassist for a lot of folks. He has written 14 bass books and 3 instructional videos, hosts “The Notes From An Artist Radio Show” on www.cygnusradio.com Monday nights 8 PM EDT, and the “Notes From An Artist” podcast available on iTunes, Spotify and all podcast platforms.
NFAA brings you behind the scenes with individuals who forged a timeless musical canon – spanning rock, jazz, funk, blues, folk, country, and permutations thereof. Listen to stories and anecdotes hitherto untold and relive more than a few chronicles that have become lore with a fresh vision. It’s the soundtrack of our lives. Celebrate the past, live in the present, and anticipate the future – take Notes From An Artist
You can contact David @ www.thebassguitarchannel.com/contact for more information regarding his online lessons and world-renown correspondence course.