Review: The String Sling
The Bass Guitar String Sling Review…
The String Sling, a combination string protector and strap, has existed for guitars and just recently launched for bass, so I was excited to give this a try.
- Reinforced loopholes and top of the line fabric provide stable and secure attachment to your bass when used as a strap
- Front pouch is measured to snuggly hold all standard tuners or FretWraps, whether in the strap or protection configuration
- Premium Japanese elastic for best comfort and strength
- Triple fastening layers under the featured button, lock the strap attachment firmly into place, to prevent slipping
- Extra-wide Velcro® allows for a tight wrap around all standard bass necks. We suggest keeping it tight to prevent the oxidation of your strings.
- String Sling’s premium microfiber cloth, used by companies like Fender, is a versatile material that will not only protect your strings, but can be used to dust and buff your bass.
- The hidden pick pouch is both sturdy and is the perfect size to hold your picks. It’s large enough to fit your picks, but tight enough so that you don’t have to dig. They’ll all be right there, accessible in seconds.
For more information, visit online at: