Godin Guitars Launches the RG-4 Ultra Bass…
Godin Guitars is proud to announce the launch of the RG-4 Ultra Carbon White RN as part of its high-quality Bass lineup. This instrument remains true to Godin’s high-quality build and design innovation standards.
Godin Guitars is proud to introduce the ultimately versatile RG-4 Ultra Carbon White – wired for sound, and quite possibly, the only bass you’ll ever need.
The RG-4 can go from classic electric to authentic acoustic bass sounds in an instant – making it two-basses-in-one. It features passive Seymour Duncan magnetics with volume and tone controls, PLUS a set of LR Baggs HEX saddles with a custom ergonomic pre-amp to control the acoustic volume, treble, mid, bass and saturation with a ‘fat-switch’ for mid-low boost and presence.
The RG-4 Ultra is proudly Made in Canada, with Godin’s signature attention to detail.
With its Chambered Canadian Laurentian Basswood body, Hard Rock Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard and precision-crafted components, the RG-4 Ultra is a solid choice for anyone finding it hard to pick just one bass.
The RG-4 Ultra Carbon White – much more than your average bass!
- Body: Canadian Laurentian Basswood
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Top: Silver Leaf Maple
- Scale Length : 34” / 863.6 mm
- Magnetic Pickups: Seymour Duncan Vintage P-Bass SPB-1 (Middle) / Seymour Duncan Apollo J-Bass (Bridge)
- Bridge Electronics: HEX Acoustic Saddles, Custom Voiced LR Baggs preamp, blendable sound with magnetic pickups, Adjustable tape saturation simulation & Fat switch, plus treble, mid & bass control
- Outputs: Electric, Acoustic/Mix
- Semi-Gloss Finish
For more information, visit online at godinguitars.com