Hal Leonard has released a new installment of the Pensado Strive video series: Music Marketing for the DIY Musician.
Exclusively available at Groove3.com, Bobby expands upon his popular book to help musicians create a marketing plan that works in the real world, step-by-step, without breaking the bank.
While new technologies make it more possible than ever for musicians to attract attention independently, record industry professionals now look almost exclusively for developed artists who have already created their own following. That makes Music Marketing for the DIY Musician the essential video course to help artists and independent producers to build their market. This video series is the culmination of the author’s 25 years in the trenches as a musician and entrepreneur, with over a decade in academic research and practical experience. Throughout this course, Bobby breaks down everything a musician needs to know about the basics of marketing and how to create their own unique marketing plan.
Borg reveals some of the same tools and techniques used by innovative top marketing executives. He provides insight on how artists can take control of their own destinies, while saving time and money, and fulfill their ultimate vision. Throughout this course, he covers:
• Market Research and Goal Setting (using the SWOT analysis, customer and competitor analysis, and SMART goals model)
• Pricing and Distribution (creating pricing and placement strategies for live performances, recordings, merch, and songs)
• Promoting and Measuring (using Internet, publicity, advertising, word of mouth, guerilla street marketing, sponsorships, radio promotion, direct marketing, sales promotion, and face-to-face selling strategies)
• Assembling and Executing (funding your projects, creating, scheduling, being proactive, choosing partners, delegating the work, and pitching to investors)
• And more!
Availability & Pricing
• Exlusively available at Groove3.com
• $39.99 for purchase or available for streaming with the Groove3 All Access Pass for $15.00/month.