Social Media Promotion For Musicians – Updated
Learn how to use social media to promote your band, your music or yourself with the Second Edition of Social Media Promotion for Musicians. The completely updated book reveals a host of online insider tips and tricks that will help you gain more fans and followers, increase your views and streams, and grow your ticket and merch sales.
Social Media Promotion for Musicians shows artists, bands, engineers, producers and songwriters the latest techniques and strategies to increase your online presence more effectively and efficiently than you ever thought possible.
• How to increase your online exposure to increase your fan base
• How to have more time for creating by saving at least an hour
every day on common social media operations
• Exclusive promotional tips that boost your streams, views and
• How to discover and develop your personal or band’s brand
• The secret behind successful posts and tweets
• Why a mailing list is the key to your ticket and merch sales
• And music more!
Social Media Promotion For Musicians covers how to promote yourself on the following platforms:
Social Media Promotion For Musicians available at Amazon.com
Early Rock: Bass Play-Along Volume 30 The Early Rock: Bass Play-Along Volume 30 series will help...
SIGHTREADING 101 FOR BASS… Volume 1 of Mark Michell’s instructional book series focuses on the absolute...
Open Books Press is proud to present Making the Low Notes: A Life in Music, a...
Jazz Bass On Top: A Guide To Left-Hand Technique Jazz Bass On Top: A Guide To...
DIY Instruments… Nothing says ‘Americana’ more than a cigar box guitar, and this book includes the...