Microtubes X7 Distortion Pedal Specs:
Controls / High Side
- High Pass Frequency: controls the cutoff frequency to be
- distorted, ranging from 100Hz (for thicker, fuzzier saturation) or
- 1kHz for ultra-sharp definition.
- High Drive: Sets the amount of distortion for the high pass side.
- High Level: Sets the output volume of the distorted high-pass
- Low Pass Frequency: controls the cutoff frequency to be mixed
- back to the high-pass side. Ranging from 50Hz (for only
- sub-bass) and 500Hz to preserve some clean mids.
- Low Comp: Sets the amount of compression for the low-pass
- Low Level: Sets the output volume of the low-pass signal.
Controls / Sliders
- Master: Sets the overall volume of the unit.
- Low shelf: +-12dB @ 80 Hz
- 500 Hz: +-12dB
- 1 kHz: +-12dB
- High shelf: +-12dB @ 5 kHz
- Input: 1/4″ connector for the instrument.
- Input Impedance: 1M_ impedance.
- Parallel Output: hard-wired copy of the input via 1/4″ connector.
- Output: 1/4″ connector for the amplifier or next effect in the chain.
- Direct Output: Balanced output via XLR connector. When the
- pedal is engaged it features a low pass filter to perfectly sculpt
- the distorted signal for direct applications.
- Output Impedance: 1k_.
- 9VDC: Center negative, regulated 9VDC only.
- Current Consumption: 70mA
The Darkglass Microtubes X7 Distortion Bass Effects Pedal is available online at GuitarCenter.com