The Peavey MAX 208 Review, Made for Performing Bassists
The Peavey MAX 208 bass combo amp delivers huge bass tone with exclusive Peavey design.
This includes unique psycho-acoustic low-end enhancement that adds bass without demanding anything extra from the speaker–a testament to Peavey’s technology-driven reliability. The EQ section includes three-band EQ, a gain boost featuring Peavey’s patented TransTube® tube emulation circuitry, and switchable presets like Contour, Mid-Shift and Bright.
With MAX, you will hear yourself loud and clear with no need to tilt your amp back; thanks to the MAX’s angled baffle design, the sound is directed right where you want it.
In this video I will walk you through some of the capabilities of this versatile 200-watt workhorse:
Peavey MAX 208 Tech Features
- Up to 200 watts of power
- 2 Premium 8″ speakers
- DDT™ speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost
- Three-band EQ with Overdrive, Contour, Mid-Shift, Bright, and Kosmos-C switches
- Tuned, ported enclosures
- Kosmos-C low-end enhancement
- Precision balanced direct interface with ground lift
- 1/8″ aux input
- 1/8″ headphones output
- Unique cabinet design allows for superior high-frequency dispersion in tight spaces
- Unpacked weight and dimensions: 23.2”x12.3”x13.2” – 32.2lb
For more information on the Peavey MAX 208, visit peavey.com