Trace Elliot ELF Review, 200 Watts in the Palm of Your Hand
Weighing in at just a meager 1.6 pounds, the revolutionary Trace Elliot ELF is small enough to fit in your back pocket.
It’s remarkable technology and size makes it the most portable, gig-worthy bass amplifier ever made. It’s an ideal solution for any bassist who is concerned with size and weight, but isn’t willing to compromise on tone or performance.
Check out this review where I go through the capabilities of this ultra-compact amp:
Trace Elliot ELF Micro Bass Head Features:
- 200W bass head that fits in your back pocket
- Streamlined 3-band EQ, Gain, and Volume controls make achieving a great bass tone easy
- Completely portable, thanks to an internal power supply
- XLR output ensures that your onstage tone reaches the PA
- Premium headphone output makes silent practice sound great
- Makes a great companion for Trace Elliot 1×10″ and 2×8″ speaker cabinets
- Includes high-quality embroidered carry bag, REAPER DAW, and Peavey ReValver amp modeling software
Find out more about the Trace Elliot ELF at traceelliot.com