RockBoard Releases RockBoard ISO Power Block V10
RockBoard® Releases ISO Power Block V10 – Isolated Multi Power Supply…
The RockBoard ISO Power Block V10 is a multi power supply for effects pedals that offers 10 transformer-isolated and highly filtered power slots:
- 8 x 9 volts (isolated) with a max. current output of 150 mA each
- 2 x 18 volts (isolated) with a max. current output of 400 mA each
for separately powering a total of up to 10 effects pedals simultaneously without any noise. The advanced filtering technology used in each of the power slots prevents high frequency noise. Through individual short circuit protection for each slot, connected effects pedals are effectively protected in case of a short circuit. Individual LEDs indicate short circuits for each of the 9V outputs. In case of a short circuit, only the affected slot is being turned off, so undisturbed use of the rest of the effects pedals is guaranteed.
Included are the following items:
- 1 x power adapter 18V DC, 2A with exchangeable regional plug adapters (EU, UK, US/CA, AU/NZ), input voltage 100-240 V AC, 2,1 x 5,5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- 10 x RockBoard Flat Power Cable, 60 cm – for connecting effects pedals
- 1 x RockBoard Power Ace Voltage Doubler Y-Cable, 20 cm / 7 7/8” (blue) – for bridging 2 slots and doubling/combining the volt output
- 1 x RockBoard Power Ace Current Doubler Y-Cable, 20 cm / 7 7/8” (white) – for bridging 2 slots and doubling/combining the current output
For international pricing, please contact your local distributor or dealers.
Available from mid-September.