Gruv Gear Club Bag Featuring ScanFly – The Ultimate Flight-Smart Tech Backpack: A Video Review by Bass Musician Magazine… Check out our video review on Gruv Gear’s Club Bag, the ultimate tech bag for musicians, photographers and just about anyone trying to navigate TSA with a laptop!
More on the Gruv Gear Club Bag
A jetsetter’s ultimate carry-on, the Club Bag takes airport checkpoint convenience to a new level. From Milan to Mazatlan to Manhattan, experience first-class storage for all your tech and travel essentials.
Its patent-pending ScanFly™ laptop system allows the ingenious laptop sleeve to be flipped out and ready for x-ray scanning, while being safely tethered and protected. The spacious “glove box” compartment and dual locker doors ensure quick access to all your essentials, further organized by removable soft shelves exclusive in the Venue Series. The Club Bag is compatible to attach to our Solo Series carts and most luggage handles to make travel even easier!
Key features & benefits:
- Exclusive ScanFly™ tethered laptop system in your choice of a 13″, 15″, or 17″ padded laptop sleeve.
- Spacious “glove box” fold-down compartment fits smaller gadgets like iPad, headphones, sunglasses and hard drives.
- Overhead clip for eyewear or headphones.
- Compatible with upcoming Gruv Gear Snaps™ accessories.
- Side cargo pockets perfect for power cables and chargers.
- Insert for trolley or pullout luggage handles, works on our Solo Series carts.
- Comfortable airmesh comfort backpack straps.
FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0″ (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to less than the limit.