Bass Videos

Bass Musician Magazine NAMM 2016 – Joe Zon

Bass Musician Magazine interviews Joe Zon as part of our Year of the Luthier Celebration! Recorded at 2016 Winter NAMM show.

Brought to You by http://
www.BassMusicianMagazine.com” >www.BassMusicianMagazine.com

1. Mike Kobb

February 18, 2016 at 11:39 pm

I love my Zon instruments, and Joe is really great to work with.

2. Bass Musician Magazine

February 19, 2016 at 12:30 am

+Mike Kobb Thanks for your Input!

3. Mike Kobb

February 19, 2016 at 12:58 am

+Bass Musician Magazine Hey, thank you for the cool video! Joe built a Legacy Elite 1 fretless four-string for me, and a Sonus V fretless 5-string. Both a pleasure to play.

4. Bass Musician Magazine

February 19, 2016 at 1:12 am

+Mike Kobb Very cool… I would also point out that Ray Riendeau’s sound track to our Photos from NAMM 2016 was played on his Zon Bass!,,, Check them out (We have 4)

5. Mike Kobb

February 19, 2016 at 4:07 am

+Bass Musician Magazine Nice! Enjoyed them. Good to see Stuart Spector and Ned Steinberger in those photos as well. Great instruments from them as well.

6. Bass Musician Magazine

February 19, 2016 at 6:56 am

+Mike Kobb Glad you enjoyed… Feel free to share!

7. The Greenman

February 25, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Love Joe. Have a Sonus Special 4 and a Sonus 5. Any footage of the Zon booth during NAMM 2016?

8. Bass Musician Magazine

February 26, 2016 at 2:08 am

+RK Sandlin Zon did not do a booth this year…. you can look at our footage from previous years,,,

9. The Greenman

February 26, 2016 at 2:09 am

+Bass Musician Magazine Aw man, seriously?  That stinks.  I wonder why that is?  Has Joe skipped years in the past or is this the first time?  Definitely would trade my two Sonus’s for the Billy Gould model.

10. Bass Musician Magazine

February 26, 2016 at 3:31 am

+RK Sandlin Yep, I hear ya…

11. Whitevaliantwarrior

April 16, 2016 at 10:10 pm

No one builds basses like Joe Zon!! Once you play one you won”t play any other…

12. Bass Musician Magazine

April 18, 2016 at 6:28 pm

+Whitevaliantwarrior Thanbks for your input! We are having a great time celebrating the year of the luthier and we were honored to get Joe’s point of view

13. Hakan Aytaç

January 19, 2017 at 9:57 am

I got my Zon Sonus Custom 5 in November.. Perfectly built, amazingly balanced, just purest sound.. Sits so well in the mix.. Such a craftsmanship… It is the best bass I have ever played and believe me I had many…
    Joe is also very patient, walks you through the whole process.. great customer support..
    Thank you Joe…   Hakan from Istanbul..

14. Bass Musician Magazine

February 6, 2017 at 9:06 am

Thanks for your input Hakan. Good to hear you have had such a great experience and I am confident that you will be very happy with your bass,, Joe makes great instruments! Keep it Low!