TWA® releases Krytical Mass® reactive octave fuzz…
Godlyke, Inc. is proud to announce the release of the TWA® Krytical Mass® reactive octave fuzz.
Based on the vintage Maestro Bass Brassmaster, Krytical Mass® is able to capture the aggressive yet warm & organic edge of the original Brassmaster by using a unique complement of EQ and voltage manipulation controls.
Krytical Mass® spits out fat, formidable fuzz with a pronounced octave up as well as a more subtle octave down. The fuzz is extremely responsive to playing dynamics, creating scorching, filter-like tone sweeps as notes decay. Muted notes will “kill” the fuzz with almost gate-like precision, yielding a super-tight, synth-like pulse that is simply addictive to play.
Krytical Mass® features the following –
- Sensitivity & Fuzz Level controls adjust the intensity & output level of the fuzz
- Dry knobadjusts the output level of the dry signal
- HP, LP1, LP2 & MID switches turn on various EQ filters to adjust the tone of the fuzz
- Edge control adjusts the overall brightness of the fuzz
- Bias adjusts the voltage going to the transistors in order to fine-tune the fuzz effect.
- Polarity switch adjusts the winding of the internal transformer from positive to negative.
- “Critical Mass Reaction” LED array indicates effect status & can be set to cycle or steady-on
- 9 VDC power (external power source required)
- Mechanical True Bypass switching
- 3-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Street Price $299
For more info on TWA® products including video demos of Krytical Mass®, please visit godlyke.com