The current trend in bass amplification is to reduce weight and size, without sacrificing sound.
Weighing in at only five pounds, the TX300 is one of Hartke’s contenders in this arena.
While the TX300 may be small in stature, don’t let the size fool you; this amp is packed with power and features!
Personally, when looking for a lightweight bass amp, I always want something that not only offers clear sound and rich tone, but versatility as well.
The TX300 is well thought out in design and features… here are my top six favorites:
- I was pleasantly surprised by the built-in drive and compression. These two effects alone could save you enough to cover the whole amp. Save money – save space – who wants to lug more gear around than needed?
- The Shape control and 3-band EQ allow you to subtly find your ‘sweet-spot’ and enhance the sound of your bass.
- The 1/8” input and headphone jack makes this theperfect practice tool; no waking up the neighbors every time you want to jam in the middle of the night.
- The ¼” jack and speakon jack make it possible to use this with new as well as older cabs; perfect for when you are traveling to a gig or studio where they are supplying the cab.
- In larger venues, the DI capability (XLR out) could also have you using this as a direct line out to the house.
- The voltage selector allows you the flexibility to use this anywhere on the planet.
More Hartke TX300 Bass Amplifier Features:
- 300-watt Class D bass amplifier that weighs 5lb
- Drive circuit for added distortion effect
- Variable compressor for increased dynamic control
- 3-band EQ with Shape control
- 1/4″ Instrument input
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) Aux input
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) Headphone output
- Balanced XLR direct output
- Output Mute switch
- Rugged anodized aluminum chassis
With all of these features onboard, theHartke TX300 Bass Amplifierputs the right tool in your hands with more than enough power to play plenty loud when you need to.
When you are looking for a compact, lightweight amp, you should seriously consider checking one of these guys out.
More online athartke.com/tx300/