The Music Man Retro ’70s StingRay Bass Collection is Here!
Ernie Ball Music Man honors Music Man’s American craftsmanship of the 1970s with the introduction of the Retro ‘70s StingRay Bass Guitar. Featuring an abundance of classic-inspired features, this Retro ‘70s model features four color options: black, white, vintage sunburst, and heritage natural. These colorways replicate the look and feel of Music Man’s ?agship 4-string bass and are each ?nished with a gloss polyester topcoat. This throwback edition bass is a faithful reproduction of the Stingray’s original speci?cations, with a 21-fret, 3-bolt maple neck with micro-tilt adjustment, bullet truss rod adjustment, a strings-through-the-body bridge with adjustable mute pads, and an alnico-loaded humbucking pickup. Overall, this vintage-inspired instrument exudes that classic tone and feel while combining the greatest qualities of traditional craftsmanship with contemporary playability and dependability.
- Ash body with gloss polyester ?nish
- Vintage-style humbucking pickup with longer alnico 5 magnets wound with original single poly-nylon wire
- Hand-soldered 2-EQ preamp circuit board with vintage-correct ceramic disc capacitors
- Original Pre-Ernie Ball StingRay bullet truss rod adjustment
- 3-bolt neckplate with microtilt adjustment
- String-through body bridge with stainless steel saddles and rubber mute pads
- Period-correct gold Music Man decal
The Retro ‘70s StingRay bass in black, white, and vintage sunburst ?nishes are available through Ernie Ball Music Man retailers. The Heritage Natural ?nish is offered exclusively through the Ernie Ball Music Man Vault, is in stock, and is available to purchase immediately.